Men’s Cosmetic Treatments: Here’s What You Need To Know
While guys aren’t opting for cosmetic treatments as often as the girls are just yet, the industry is seeing a marked increase in laser and cosmetic dermatological treatments for men. One trend we’ve noticed is that men seem to be a little gun shy when it comes to going under the knife – which is good news for facilities like us – meaning that, they seem to be more comfortable doing laser services, injectables, and non-invasive procedures to help them look and feel better. Botox for men, anyone? To shout out our male patients (and we have a ton!), we want to inspire men to take a leap of faith and try some new things to help build their confidence. Medical spas and esthetician services are not just for women, and there’s no reason you have to settle for signs of aging. We’ve identified below the top five favorite men’s cosmetic treatments – see if you could benefit from any of them! And now, through the end of June, we have an amazing promotion going on for one of our most popular treatments, Body FX! It’s the perfect Father’s Day gift!
1. BodyFX Body ContouringSome guys work super hard to stay in shape but still fight those love handles or loose skin. If even the most hardcore diets and weightlifting sessions can’t get rid of these fat pockets, consider BodyFX body contouring. This procedure kills the fat cells through radio-frequency energy, addressing problematic fatty tissue and contracting the skin with no bruising and no downtime! BodyFX has definitely been popular with our female patients – but it’s also a best-kept secret of our male patients who want to look and feel great. With BodyFX, you can feel more confident in your body and finally get the sexy, muscular appearance you’ve been striving for. Helloooo, Speedo season. Now through the end of June, six visit packages are at a major discount, just in time for summer and Father’s Day! A single area is $995, two areas are $1195, and three areas are $1495.
2. PRP – Plasma-Rich Platelet Hair TherapyThinning hair is not just for men – women and men alike are trying this new treatment to encourage hair growth. PRP hair therapy is not too complicated, as it can all be done in one quick in-office appointment. One of our estheticians will collect a blood sample from you and then put it in a centrifuge to separate the red blood cells from the platelets. These platelets are then meticulously injected into your scalp in the areas where your hair is thinning. This stimulates new hair growth, giving you the thick and luscious hair you had in your youth.
3. Botox for MenGuys seem to love “Brotox,” which is a clever term for Botox for men. Botox for men involves injecting neurotoxins into their glabella, forehead, and crows feet areas to reduce the lines around the face. We’re not surprised that Botox for men is so popular, as it’s a tried and true method to feel and look more youthful. It works by paralyzing the muscles of the face that lead to tension, smoothing out years of wear and tear. We hear this helps them look younger, without their coworkers noticing a drastic and sudden change in the appearance. Botox helps men keep up with the young whippersnappers in the office.
4. Kybella – Double Chin ReductionKybella is one of our newer treatments and is showing amazing results when trying to reduce a double chin. Many men struggle with this tell-tale bag of fat under their chin, and in a lot of cases, even exercising cannot remove the jawline-reducing chub. A series of Kybella injections can help blast the fat right off the bottom of your chin and top of your neck. This is a favorite among our male patients. It works by using deoxycholic acid, a substance found naturally in the body, to break down fat cells and flush them away for good. After a series of treatments, you’ll notice drastic results that last forever as long as you maintain a healthy diet and avoid gaining a lot of weight.
5. Dermal FillersThe guys have picked up on the trend of filling deep lines with dermal fillers around the mouth to soften the signs of aging. They’ve also found ways to pop a more prominent chin or cheek line for a fuller, more distinctive look without going under the knife. Dermal fillers are injected right underneath the skin and provide necessary plump and volume to areas that have lost their perkiness. Results are noticeable immediately, and you won’t have to deal with any downtime afterward. In many cases, they can last for up to a year, giving you a face that you’ll love looking at in the mirror.
Schedule Your Botox for Men and More TodayWhether you’re seeking BodyFX, Kybella, PRP, or Botox for men, we can help. Our skilled doctors and estheticians can provide you with some of the best treatment in the Dallas area. While cosmetic treatments are generally thought of to be feminine procedures, there’s no need to be ashamed at seeing a cosmetic doctor to improve your appearance. Why not get the appearance you’ve always craved? Schedule your appointment today by calling us at 214-619-5425 or filling out our online form.
Ready To Book Your Consultation?
Visit our Dallas Med Spa center and meet with a licensed physician!