To our most valued Clients,
Eleven Wellness + IV is happy to announce our reopening date: Monday May 18th!
In order to provide the safest environment for our clients, we have implemented the following precautionary measures, as directed by the CDC.
- Updated scheduling process to abide by social distancing guidelines
- Facemasks required for all clients and visitors upon entry
- Screening of all employees and clients for exposure risk
- Strict hand hygiene and use of PPE
- Extensive cleaning protocols for patient and visitor areas
We are also happy to announce that each one of our team members has been recently tested prior to reopening for the COVID19 virus in order to ensure the safety of our clients and our environment.
Clients can expect the following:
- A confirmation call and the screening forms via email 48hrs prior to your scheduled appointment, that MUST be completed 24hrs prior to your arrival. It is pertinent that our providers review your forms 24hrs in advance in order to run efficiently and responsibly
- Credit Card capture prior to your appointment, as we will not be accepting cash for payment or gratuities
- Upon arrival, please wait in your car. You will receive a text when your aesthetician is ready to meet you in our lobby.
- Temperature check upon arrival for your appointment
We are extremely proud to be able to once again provide services in the safest way possible.
The Eleven Wellness + IV Team
POSTED IN: Announcements | COVID-19 | Medical Safety | News